This Valentine´s Day was lots of fun. We didn`t go out and do anything but it was special to have fun and make memories as a family.
First I walked into the kitchen and saw flowers from Randall. He had gone to buy them at 1 am after getting off work the day before.
I said ¨Look what beautiful flowers daddy got for mommy¨ and then Josiah said ¨And for Josiah and for Kaleb¨. He will never leave anyone out!
Then I made Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast with a cappuccino.
(Sorry forgot the picture!)
At breakfast Josiah gave daddy his and Kaleb´s hand print heart valentines. I saw this online and thought it was such a beautiful and fun gift. What a memory!
While Randall was in the shower the boys and I went out in the cold and put hearts in the van for Randall to see before going to work. I had written little messages of why I loved him on them.
It was fun to just have a quite day together showing how much we love each other and our sons.
1 comment:
What a special day!
Post a Comment