Thursday, February 21, 2013

eReader Girl = Free (or cheap) eBooks!!

Do you love to read free eBooks?  Crystal Pain of Money Saving Mom just stared a new site called eReader Girl.  I have already downloaded many books and am slowly reading through them (not much free time around here with two little boys).  I love that I can sign up for a daily email and see books that are free that day. She has them arranged by category, Nonfiction, Fiction, Children, Etc. which makes it very easy to go to the category you want to see.

So go on over to Ereader Girl and check out todays books and sign up for the daily email!  Then download some books and sit down with your eReader (or laptop) and a cup of something warm and enjoy these last few cold winter evenings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Thank you for this wonderful post
RS Construction Ranchi