Monday, July 21, 2008

Josiah Mikel Beita

Since I didn´t post on his birth yet here are the facts and a new born picture with papa.

Josiah Mikel Beita
Born on: June 18, 2008
At: 9:30pm
Weight: 6.61
Hight: 19.6


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
I'm glad you found a name for your blog. Be sure to put up lots of pictures of Josiah! I can't wait to hold him. Has the paper work been figured out yet? I love you lots.

Annie

Anonymous said...

Rachel,

What a delight to see that you have began to post on your blog now!

Be sure to write often and post lots of pictures of baby dear, you and Randall, places you go and things you make and write lots about your days and what you are doing and what God is teaching you.

Get Randall writing too, you can always translate! :)

I love you so much and hope all works out for you to come as I need to see your face!

Shannon

Sarah said...

Rachel,
Baby Josiah is SO PRECIOUS!! I think newborns are about the best thing ever!

I hope things are moving along with the paperwork, because I can't wait to see you guys and to meet my little nephew!

Love you!