



Sunset pictures taken off our front porch. This is the only place we have cell phone signal! Sorry about the bars, they are a way of life here because of so much crime but I still do really enjoy these sunsets when it is not cloudy and the beauty of it makes you not even see the bars. These pictures do not really even portry the whole array of colors (like the greens and lavenders) but I hope you enjoy them. God choose such a beautiful way to paint his love for us.
The top one was taken outside of the house so there are no bars. The middle one with flash and the bottom one without. The are all the same sunset.
3 comments:
The pictures are so beautiful! I like to watch God's sunsets too. I can't wait until you get here and we can watch them together!
Annie
I left a note for you on my blog.
You have a darling boy, and what a great name he has! =)
God bless you and be with you as you serve Him overseas. My brother is a missionary in Honduras and my sis-in-law is one in India.
Missions is dear to our hearts and we know you have made many sacrifices and yet will be richly, richly blessed.
So gorgeous!! I love to see sunsets...they make me so in awe of God.
Post a Comment