Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Gift


3 comments:

Joyful Wife said...

Rachel,

It is a joy to get to see this little guy's face on your blog!! Thanks for posting more pictures and the 6 month update. It was much fun to hear about all his new discoveries.

I would love to chat with you sometime soon if we can...I missed you so much at Christmas when I went home.

Love you dearly,
Shannon

Sarah said...

Rachel,
Josiah is growing so fast! I think he weighs more than Abigail. :-)

I love these pictures and the last ones of Josiah in the bath and sleeping...so precious! Cherish each moment and milestone, they come and go so fast and you will never get them back.

I love and miss you sis!

LS said...

What a darling boy!

My brother is in Tegucigalpa. If you ever get there, you should look him up. You can e-mail me at heyalethia (at) hotmail for his name and info if you need it. He and Anna work with Child Evangelism Fellowship and are trying to set up a strong Christian Youth in Action program in the next few years.