Monday, September 21, 2009

Unbelivable!!!

Josiah was awake from 5:30 am to 8:30 pm!

Yesterday we had a busy day. Josiah woke up early. We ate breakfast and then I cleaned up a little bit and at 9 am we went to go shopping for a birthday present for a niece. We went by bus to San Jose and walked all over, I know Josiah was tired and I was sure he would sleep on the bus on the way home but he resisted. So we got home ate lunch and went to church at 3pm. He almost went to sleep in the car but at church was wide awake again. After church we came home had dinner and celebrated the birthday and then I went to try to get him to sleep but he wouldn´t until Randall´s brothers family left.

Poor little guy. His eyes were all red and he was so tired. I can´t believe he didn´t sleep the whole day. Usually he sleeps 1 hour and maybe 2 when he is very tired. There were many moments I tried to nurse him to sleep like on the bus, in the car and at home but he seems to know things are happening out of the ordinary and he doen´t want to miss them. He didn´t even nurse during the day! He sure made up for that at night though.

He was extra tired today and fussy but did not sleep more than 1.5 hours in 2 different naps.

Well, I am off to bed to see if I can get some rest. Praying he sleeps well tonight. We all need the rest.

No comments: