In Costa Rica we use lots of fresh fruit to make juice. This is usually drinken with every meal but we just do it occasionaly.
This is the basic process but can be used with lots of diffrent fruits.
Guavas
Some fruits I have tried. Type in the name and you can look for pictues in google of the fruit.
Watermelon
Cantalope
Cas (sour, acid)
Pineapple
Papaya
Guanabana (this was the first I had in CR and is still a favorite) (light taste with lots of pulp)
Guava
Tamarindo (sour, acid)
Mango
Maracuya (light, acid)
Others:
Oatmeal
Rice (horchata)
Green bananas
Limon
Many of these taste and many more come in packages with sugar, colors and stuff like kool aid but I usualy can´t stand them. Nothing like the real thing. These juices are often served in restraunts with whatever fruit is in season.
1 comment:
Yummy! Those juices look and sound wonderful!
Post a Comment