Josiah has grown so much this summer.
Grown taller and bigger but not only that he has grown in character and the things he is doing and his development.
I so love to watch this little boy. Oh the things he does and says!
Wherever I am, he is with me...helping me...talking to me...singing...making a mess and doing everything he shouldn't. He is so curious...so sweet.
Sometimes I am so busy that I don't enjoy life...enjoy him. But this is so important now while I have his heart. Important to enjoy him...sing with him...make a mess with him and show him how to clean it up...train him...listen to him...run with him...love him and everything else.
God help me to fellowship with him...to show him your loving character...and be joyful through it all.
May we all get excited about life and have the joy and awe of a little child again!
No comments:
Post a Comment