Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Love and Respect - Book Review

I just read Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs.  I enjoyed this book a lot and saw areas where both my husband and I need to improve.  I am looking for a copy in Spanish to read with him.

During the beginning of the book there was a lot of repeating but as it went on and talked about practical ways for husbands to love you wives and wives to respect your husbands there were lots of things that are true.  Things we desire and need.  It was great advice and things that I will be putting into practice.  It is important to realize we see things differently and need different types of things.  This will help us in communication and to love the other better and in ways that minister to them.

I like that this book took a close look at husbands and wives both.  That makes it a good book to read together and discuss and apply. It is very Bible based and uses verses throughout the book.

I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

1 comment:

Joc Widjaya said...

I wanted to say congratulations on you having baby #2 on the way!!! I am sure you are very excited and we're very happy for you and Randall and Josiah too!!! We thank God for his blessings. I hope that things get a little easier with you during your pregnancy. Enjoy each moment until the little one arrives!!!