Oh Rachel, thank you so much. I am getting so excited to see what the Lord will put together. I am trying to get some school assigned this weekend so I don't neglect my duties too much next week, though the kids and I won't be able to keep our eyes off the computer. It is so neat to see people come from all over the world!
Looking forward to getting to know you. Have a lovely weekend!
1 comment:
Oh Rachel, thank you so much. I am getting so excited to see what the Lord will put together. I am trying to get some school assigned this weekend so I don't neglect my duties too much next week, though the kids and I won't be able to keep our eyes off the computer. It is so neat to see people come from all over the world!
Looking forward to getting to know you. Have a lovely weekend!
Michelle
www.shelookethwell.blogspot.com
Post a Comment