This week we have been very busy and therefore I have not connected. We had some leaders from Teen Mania here staying with us and planning the 3 summer trips that will come to Costa Rica.
Every morning we woke up very early and left the house at 5 AM to drive all over Costa Rica and meet with different pastors, transportation vendors and to see different housing options. We looked over the different ministry sites and laid out a general plan. During the next few months we will work with Teen Mania and the pastors to set up the ministry.
During these 5 days I saw more different cities in Costa Rica than I have in these past 4 years. We covered a lot of miles.
Sandwiches were our lunch as we stopped a few minutes in a park to rest and eat and enjoy the beautiful days.
At night we usually got home to eat about 8 pm and then after a meeting to bed to get some sleep for the next day.
1 comment:
It is so great to hear about what you have been doing. I also loved getting to se the picture!
Love you,
Shannon
Post a Comment