I really love these pictures of Josiah! He is so cute! I love that serious face that he has as he studies things. :)
Rachel it is so precious to me how you and Sarah are so cultivating the hearts of your children. i love how Sarah posted about Abagail's tea party about the same time you posted about Josiah being a budding mechanic. It is so good to see your little ones naturally going toward their God inspired roles on being a Man and a Woman. It is like Abigail is practicing hospitality and Josiah is learning life skills.
4 comments:
Josiah is so cute! He looks like a smart little boy. Make sure to post more pictures of him soon! I'm praying for you and your family.
Annie
I really love these pictures of Josiah! He is so cute! I love that serious face that he has as he studies things. :)
Rachel it is so precious to me how you and Sarah are so cultivating the hearts of your children. i love how Sarah posted about Abagail's tea party about the same time you posted about Josiah being a budding mechanic. It is so good to see your little ones naturally going toward their God inspired roles on being a Man and a Woman. It is like Abigail is practicing hospitality and Josiah is learning life skills.
I love you soooo much!
Shannon
So true sis. Isn´t God good by giving them these desires?
Post a Comment