Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mobile Baby!



How can a baby be so mobile and still not walk by himself? He gives me quite a scare sometimes. He can climb up on the sofa and climb out of his walker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,

You must be very busy watching Josiah, he is an expert climber! Does he say a lot of words now? I think you should post more videos of him, all of us enjoyed watching this one. He is fast! Be sure to tell him hi for me. I love you.

Annie

Joyful Wife said...

Wow what a climber! He looks so strong, I don't' know how you keep track of him! I sure do love that little guy. Give him kisses from his Aunt Shannon.

I agree with Annie I would love to see more videos of him and you all too.

Try not to overwork this weekend with all the cooking and stuff.

Love you,
Shannon

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness Rachel! Josiah must keep you on your toes!! What a precious little climbing adventurer though...it is so cute to watch.

I have always been thankful that Abigail has never been much of a climber. She likes to get up on the couch and into her little chairs, but that's about all.

Thank you for sharing this video! Love you!