
Can you belive that Josiah has already put 2 words together to make a phrase? He has done this twice. Unfortunaly the fist one I can´t remember but today this was our conversation.
Josiah: Papa, Papa, Papa
Mommy: Josiah where´s papa?
Josiah: Papa alla. (pointing outside the window to where Randall was talking on the phone)
Mommy: Josiah where´s papa?
Josiah: Papa alla. (pointing outside the window to where Randall was talking on the phone)
Also the other day he was so happy as I was taking off his pjs to go and bath him and I said,"Josiah, why are you so happy?" and he said "Bah (bath)".
3 comments:
Josiah sounds like a great little talker! What a joy when our children learn how to communicate with us. We spend so much time trying to figure out what they are thinking that it is such a blessing when they can finally just tell us.
Precious! It always just thrills me to hear my babies talk...and it is such a delight to hear them babble!
Eat these moments up, because they will be gone before you know it.
I want to hear him talk! I sure did enjoy getting to hear him some the other day over the phone - what a special treat! I love you sis!
Post a Comment