It feels so good to be back home. Wednesday was our last day with the Teen Mania team and since then we have just been trying to rest, unpack, do laundry (thats a whole another story) and clean the house. Today was the first day I got to nap and it felt so good but I woke up without any energy to do anything and there is still so much to do. Think I will just take it easy though and only do dinner.
The past 3 months we have attended 3 Teen Mania teams from 25 to 50 people. We have lived out of a suitcase in 2 different camps, a church and in the house in the few days in between. We were always on the go as we worked in 6 different cities.
Stay tuned for pictures and ideas and tips of traveling with babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment