Next Monday we will leave Costa Rica to move to the US! Today we were running all over doing last minute errands and stuff. We still have some bills to pay and a few things to buy to take and family to see and say good bye to.
I have 4 suitcases almost all the way packed and I am trying not to get a 5th but looks like we will need it. We have 2 boxes of stuff we are leaving here temporarily (things we want but don´t need immediately). This week I will finish the odds and ends.
A few months ago I began to sale some things and have a garage sale to clean out some stuff. It has gone really well but I still have some stuff I wanted to sale. Please be praying I can close some of the last sales and that everyone who owes us money will be able to pay us.
Latter I will post on what it is like to pack for an international move. It is quite an experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment