It still seems unreal.
Trying to enjoy the last.
The last...
Stroll in the market
Trip to Sisters house
Hug for our dog
Afternoon in the park feeding the pigeons
Trip to the store
Visit with neighbor
Sunset through the bars
View of the mountains and valley
Costa Rica has been my home for the past 5 years. I am sad to leave yet happy to go, wondering when we will be back.
(For my residency I have to come back next year...hmmm...not sure what will happen yet.)
Randall is glad to go and can´t wait but I know it will be hard for him later on after the reality sets in. I am so happy for him because this is a desire of his heart.
How to I even go about explaining it to 1 year old Josiah.
His last with Tito and Tita (Randall´s parents).
This will be a big change for him.
While the last are sad I am so happy to be going.
To be with my family
For Josiah to experience another culture
To see what it will be like to readjust
Excited about researching home school for Josiah
Can´t wait to visit the library and read again
Peaceful because I know this is what God has planned for us and I know it is what we need to do. Trust and do not be anxious.
The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
Psalms 37:23
Trying to enjoy the last.
The last...
Stroll in the market
Trip to Sisters house
Hug for our dog
Afternoon in the park feeding the pigeons
Trip to the store
Visit with neighbor
Sunset through the bars
View of the mountains and valley
Costa Rica has been my home for the past 5 years. I am sad to leave yet happy to go, wondering when we will be back.
(For my residency I have to come back next year...hmmm...not sure what will happen yet.)
Randall is glad to go and can´t wait but I know it will be hard for him later on after the reality sets in. I am so happy for him because this is a desire of his heart.
How to I even go about explaining it to 1 year old Josiah.
His last with Tito and Tita (Randall´s parents).
This will be a big change for him.
While the last are sad I am so happy to be going.
To be with my family
For Josiah to experience another culture
To see what it will be like to readjust
Excited about researching home school for Josiah
Can´t wait to visit the library and read again
Peaceful because I know this is what God has planned for us and I know it is what we need to do. Trust and do not be anxious.
The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
Psalms 37:23
4 comments:
I know this is such a huge transition for you all. But how wonderful to know that God is with you every step of the way! I pray He will bless you all for stepping out in faith and taking on these big changes. I am so excited to have you live here for a while! I love that our little ones will get to be close.
Praying for you all, sis.
We are praying for you all.
Yet another daughter-of-my-heart torn between two shores. Praying for you all as this bittersweet new adventure unfolds.
Love you,
Aunt Trisha
Rachel, how is the transition going? I know that God has great plans for you and your family. Hugs and prayers!
Julie
Post a Comment