I love this little boy! He is so sweet. Today he said Mama, you are my little honey!
(I sometimes call him honey to which he responds - I'm not honey!)
Here his is after helping dad and grandpa work on the car. As soon as they put a tool or light down Josiah picks it up and goes to try to help. He wants them to move their heads so he can see what they are doing. His favorite is still working on the tires, checking the air and trying to get bolts off so he can take the tire off.
Then he comes in side all proud to show me how greasy he is. He doesn't even want to wash his hands. You can't tell much in picture but he was really dirty and had grease on his hands, face and clothes. On the way out he grabbed a biscuit with those dirty little hands.
He always makes sure papa and grandpa have something to drink.
Kaleb is already his best friend and he loves to cheer him on when he is going potty or burping. He calls me for every little thing to make sure I take care of Kaleb.
Mommy Kaleb needs to burp!
His hands are cold...
He is spitting but I got it!
Josiah may you always be so loving, caring, adventurous, ready to help and get dirty, manly and precious.
Oh may I never forget his little ways!
2 comments:
I love this post. Your love for Josiah sure shines through!!! I love how he loves his little brother and looks out for him!!! So cute!!
I've enjoyed reading your blog and catching up on all the photos. What an adorable family you have!
Post a Comment