Once upon a time I was born into a wonderful family...
My 4 aunts who love me very much waned to make something very special for me.
(Though everyone gave their time taking care of babies and things so that it could be accomplished.)
.
So began the quilt...
Piece by Piece
Stitch by Stitch
Hours and hours of love accompanied by joy and prayers for me. They finished it within 2 weeks, the front machine stitched and then hand quilted.
As you can see I really love it!
Of course what boy would not...
And oh so cuddly!
THANK YOU MY SWEET FAMILY!!!
Kaleb Malachi Beita
Sept. 2011
(2 months old)
2 comments:
Rachel, he is SOOO PRECIOUS!! I'm so happy that he loves the quilt. That smiling, sleeping photo of Kaleb is just adorable! :-)
Oh,such a dear little boy as all your boy's. Laura:)
Post a Comment