Just In Case you wonder is a beautiful hard cover book with simple pictures but a profound story about a parents love for their children. It also can be used to relate to how much God loves us. A reminder for your child of Who made them. Reminds us as parents to be there for our children and take time to invest in them and their heart.
The story talks about situations and feelings that many children have and how parents are always there for them. It is a great way to open up a discussion with your child and affirm them and their thoughts and feelings. So cuddle up with your children, take your time and read this touching story with them.
This is my first review for a childrens book and I am so glad I did this. I can`t wait to read it to my little boys!
One disappointment though was the page about monsters. My toddlers do not even know what these are and I did not want to expose them to them.
I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:
Post a Comment