Monday, October 20, 2008

First A B C´s Lesson





Josiah is now 4 months old.
Weight:16lb.
Lenght:24"

He now thinks that he can sit by himself and wants to stand and walk and is also very intrested in my food. He loves bright colors and for people to play with him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
I like those pictures, he is getting so big!My favorite is the one of him smiling. Keep posting pictures!

Your sister,
Annie

Anonymous said...

Rachel,

Yea! More pictures. He is growing up so fast. I love how bright and cheerful and alert he looks in these pictures.

I check your blog daily always wanting to hear how you are and see those faces that we all love so very much!

Shannon

Sarah said...

Rachel...
What great pictures!! Josiah is so big! I miss that smile.

LS said...

Hi Rachel,
What a cute boy! I would definitely get an Ergo since the quality is amazing. I, too, have tried all kinds of slings and backpacks and front packs and have NEVER found one as nice as the Ergo. The baby is nestled right up next to your heart and they love it! You could try making one, but it wouldn't be nearly as nice. I have done that and I prefer the comfort and padded straps and versatility of the Ergo. I know it is expensive but perhaps your family could help you out as an early Christmas gift? Pray about it and see how God answers!

It would be nice to have for Honduras!

Chris and Amber said...

Thank you for the new pics!! What a cutie!!! God bless, Amber