On Friday Randall and I went to a canopy to review it and take pictures. This will be the free day for the missions trips from Teen Mania. They gave us a great lunch and offered to let us do the canopy. I only did the last cable because of time and the baby. But it was fun! The picture with the cable over the trees and river is the one I did (click on the picture so it comes in bigger). Looks worse than it is!
4 comments:
Wow, that looks like so much fun! Hope you have a great time with your team.
That looks like so much fun!! I love the view in the first picture...so beautiful!!
Wow,I would like to do that! It would be fun to go across a river on that cable.I'm praying for you,Randal and Josiah.
Annie
Thanks for sharing all the great pictures. I sure love you so much. :)
Post a Comment