Monday, April 6, 2009

Sooo Hotttttt!

Dry season starts in January and since then it has been getting hotter and hotter. This past week it has been in the 80´s with a few days in the 90´s. This is a dry heat like in California not humid and sticky like in South Carolina and we are very thankful for that.

Some of the days we have had a nice breeze. All of our windows and doors are open, which means flies! We have had so many and can´t leave anything uncovered even while we are eating.

At night we sleep with the windows open and just a sheet.

I am so thankful we live in the central valley of Costa Rica because all of the coast are much hotter.

We are enjoying these days because all too soon the rains will come though I look forward to falling asleep with the sound of rain on the tin roof.

1 comment:

Joyful Wife said...

I love you sweetie and hope you stay cool. It rained for a week here and I loved it but I am glad it has finally stopped now. Robby would open my windows so I could listen from my bed and enjoy the rain as I slept. :)