Friday, June 10, 2011

33 Week!!

 I am now 33 weeks pregnant.  After going to a chiropractor who does the Webster Technique for a few visits last week I am now happy to say that my breech baby has turned.  Thank you God for watching over me and our little one!

I am now feeling very antzy and ready for this baby.  I have been nesting a lot and doing lots of little suff getting ready and also some big stuff like fixing the fridge, cleaning, and organizing.  I have also been doing lots of paper work.  Seems like I can´t stop goining over stuff in my head!

I have also been resting lots.  Taking a nap nearly every day and going to bed early.  This pregnacy has me really tired.

My husband´s oldest sister is coming from Costa Rica for about a month in July to stay with us and help me during the last weeks and hopefully the baby will come while she is here.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love this! You are such a beautiful pregnant lady.

Praise God for chiropractors who are so knowledgeable to be able to turn a breech baby!

Not much longer...I can't wait to meet my nephew. :-)