Monday, July 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 7-4-2011


I am now 37 weeks!!  That means the baby can come anytime!  I can´t wait.  I do not have lots of energy though and we have a busy week so I am going to try to keep it simple and quick. I plan to do my big shopping trip on Wednesday and try to stock up on lots of stuff.  Thursday Randall´s sister is coming for a month from Costa Rica as she wants to be here for the birth and Friday I have a midwife appointment.

Sarah, my sister from Clay In His Hands is starting up her 200 Challenge again!  After the baby is born and I get back on track I will be joining her but I want to encourage you to check out her blog this week for her new post.  She has also been very sweet and brought me some stuff to put in the freezer to eat after the baby is born.  I don´t know how she does it with 4 little ones!  Often when I can´t think of something to eat I check out her recipes and can say they are yummy!  So head over and see what she has planed as far as menus for this week!

Monday - Baked Chicken Teriyaki, Oven Brown Rice, Salad
Tuesday - Oriental Lemon Honey Pasta
Wednesday - Nachos, Spanish Rice
Thursday - Out or Sandwiches
Friday -
Saturday - Rice, Beans, Potatoes and Beef


Bread
Chocolate Cup Cakes (a treat for my husband!)
Smoothies
Pizza

No comments: