Tonight I really didn´t know what to make for dinner. Since it is usually just Josiah and I we eat a sandwich, leftovers, pancakes or whatever but tonight I was really hungry and nothing sounded good. I guess that is to blame on late pregnancy nausea and messed up digestive system. Anyway I remembered seeing this recipe and I just happened to have a few leftover tostada shells on hand and so this is what I made.
They were really good and Josiah even liked them.
I didn´t use ground beef just the beans. Also I didn´t put olives on them but I did put a little chopped cilantro on top. I think they would be good topped with shredded lettuce and sour cream after baking or you could just do a small side salad. We ate them with a fresh peach for desert!
This is the link for the Homemade Taco Sauce.
No comments:
Post a Comment