Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Five Months





Josiah is now five months old. He has learned so many new things this last month and has changed so much.

Things Learned
To blow bubbles and make a car sound
To sit up including for bath time (still have to be careful as I fall without notice.
To give kisses to mommy when she sings the I Love You song or ask for a kiss
To dance (will send a video)
To hold out my arms and ast to be picked up or taken bye bye
To grab my toes


Also he is now intrested so much in eating and I cant even drink from a cup without him trying to put it in his mouth. He is also teeting and I pray that tooth will come in soon and stop bothering him so much.

It is so great that he can sit now as I can put him on the bed as I am working in our room and he can play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is and I want to hold him! I miss you Rachel!
Love, Laura