Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pictures of Our Home







Here are the long promised pictures of our home. The first is the living room from the front door. The second the kitchen. The third our back patio/laundry area(you may notice a lot of boxes and pots etc toward the end,the are Randall´s moms cooking stuff and the donations we are colecting.). And the last too are our room. Josiah´s chest is the colored doors and in the top one I used square glad containers to organize his socks, hats, bibs/burp cloths and wash cloths. It works great. Now I need to find some way to organize his toys and books which will have to be housed in our closet to the right of the bed. I don´t know what I would do without that storage space as basically everything we own except the computer is in this room. I love having Josiah´s crib so close to the foot of our bed even though he usually just uses it for naps. Our room is probably about 12´ by 10´or a little bigger (including the closet along one wall).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,

Thanks so much for sharing about your home! I loved getting to see the pictures!

It looks like you have a nice sized kitchen compared to the other house and that is a blessing. I really like your floors and yours and Randall's headboard on your bed and the netting over Josiah's bed.


Love you,
Shannon

Sarah said...

I was so thrilled to see these pictures of your home!! I always only imagined what it looked like from hearing you talk, but it was a bit different in real life. :-)

I love the netting over Josiah's bed too!! I have always dreamed of putting those over my baby beds.

Thanks for sharing!!