This is after it is dead. We didn´t wait around to kill it.
Found on our living room floor at about 8 or 9 pm.
Not sure whether the scorpions are returning (This house used to be infested when Randall´s sister lived here with her 2 kids and this is the second one we have killed here in the past year. The other one was very little, a baby I think.) or if it came back from a camping trip in mountains with Doña Rosa who was there cooking.
2 comments:
Wow! That is so scary! Abigail tried to pick up a yellow jacket and a big red ant recently. That freaks me out! I'm scared that I'll turn my back and she might grab a wasp or something. Eeekk!
I just keep reminding myself that I grew up around all this stuff too, and I'm still alive.
Yes, It is scary knowing you can´t protect them all the time. We can only trust God the one who can! Love you sis.
Post a Comment