These pictures are so precious of Josiah lacing shoes, eating and drinking! I can't get enough of that sweet little boy! I sure do want to see him again soon. :)
Andrew told me on the phone this morning that he was sorry that Josiah's grandma tries to feed him coke and candy and I am sorry too about some of the cultural things that are so difficult and pray that God will make a way for your dear in-laws to respect your parenting decisions.
Robby and I also enjoyed getting to see and read about your washing machine and experiences. What fun and how blessed we are here in the states. I really would love to have a clothes line though...:)
2 comments:
What a cutie!!! It may take longer, but it is fun to let your baby help.:)
Rachel,
These pictures are so precious of Josiah lacing shoes, eating and drinking! I can't get enough of that sweet little boy! I sure do want to see him again soon. :)
Andrew told me on the phone this morning that he was sorry that Josiah's grandma tries to feed him coke and candy and I am sorry too about some of the cultural things that are so difficult and pray that God will make a way for your dear in-laws to respect your parenting decisions.
Robby and I also enjoyed getting to see and read about your washing machine and experiences. What fun and how blessed we are here in the states. I really would love to have a clothes line though...:)
I love you so much! Kiss the baby for me!
Post a Comment