The other day we got 3 zucchini for $1 at the market.
Yummy!!!
We went through them so fast that we went and got more the next weekend.
Here are some things we enjoyed.
(I know this is a little late for garden zucchini in the US but remember for next year!)
Yummy!!!
We went through them so fast that we went and got more the next weekend.
Here are some things we enjoyed.
(I know this is a little late for garden zucchini in the US but remember for next year!)
*Veggie Quesadillas
*Italian Oven Zucchini (recipe soon!)
*Scrambled Eggs with Zucchini (get creative and add tomatoes, potatoes, or cheese. Makes great burritos!! If you want make into an omelet! Don´t forget to add a little onion
*Beef Lasagna (no one even knew!)
*Zucchini Bread
*Banana Muffins with Zucchini
*Bean burritos
*Mexican Zucchini Soup (made a few changes: all zucchini, add potato, use Cheddar cheese or sliced cheese)
If you great it fine you can put it in just about anything!
2 comments:
The Mexican Zucchini Soup looks good!
I am learning lots of new ways to cook zucchini too...I used to not really like it, but now I love it!
This is SO good!!
http://bestoflongislandandcentralflorida.blogspot.com/2015/08/cookies-n-cream-zucchini-bread.html
Linda
BestofLongIslandandCentralFlorida
Post a Comment