God is so good. There have been times these last few months when I wonder can the terrible twos be any worse?
Life with Josiah has been hard especially with naps and nursing which he never does if we are out and about and then he becomes very hard to work with as he is not his usual happy, helping self, everything ends up in a tantrum.
While I still spend nearly an hour every time he goes to nap or night night and it can get very frustrating I see that God has been working in him in other areas like he is becoming much more willing to help.
Also he has began to love to give hugs and kisses and be more cuddly. These are such little joys as he has never been a cuddly baby. These are little rewards that tells me it is all worth it! It is so fun to see how he is growing and changing.
No comments:
Post a Comment