Says Uh-oh
Runs
Eats all by himself (and doen´t like to be fed)
Trys to dress himself and put shoes on (he can pul up pants)
Helps make the bed
Is getting in 4 new molars
Brushes his teeth all the time (helps with teething)
Has learned to say no and shake head
Runs and hides (especailly when he doesn´t want to do something)
Is learning to color
Has learned he doen´t nurse in the car anymore
Loves to help with everything
Counts with noises and and occasional three or two
Says "esta" and starts looking for things, Donde Esta? Where is it?
Ask for stuff in the fridge
Shakes his head to every question
Sings E I E I O
Is working on Potty Training (more on this later)
Says eyes and knows what ears, hair, eyes and nose are on moma and learing he has them too
Understands and follows commands, close eyes, lay down go night night, throw it away, pick it up and many more in English and Spanish
I am wondering is working on potty training helping him to devolp some of these other skills??? As this past month when we have been doing this he has really taken off.
He runs faster, is smarter, has more energy than Randall and I and keeps us on our toes! Where has my little baby gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment