Rachel,I cant wait for your next post. I really want to see you. I like the post of you and Josiah :} I love you. Your sis, Laura.
So lovely!!!!I've always wanted to learn to play the piano Noah is way ahead of me now!
Rachel this is great! I loved watching the video of Josiah playing the guitar! I love that you are letting him explore and learn to love music.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Rachel,
I cant wait for your next post. I really want to see you. I like the post of you and Josiah :} I love you. Your sis, Laura.
So lovely!!!!
I've always wanted to learn to play the piano Noah is way ahead of me now!
Rachel this is great! I loved watching the video of Josiah playing the guitar! I love that you are letting him explore and learn to love music.
Post a Comment