Last week we were out of town at a mission conference. So we didn´t eat at home. So here is how we did with this eat from the pantry Challenge.
During the week we were not here Randall´s mom bought some ground beef and a bag of potatoes. Also they bought coffee. Here are a few plans of what I will make this week using what we have but I do have to also buy some things as we have no onions, cheese or vegetables.
Rice, ground beef and potatoes, beans, fried plantains
Pasta with onion, garlic, bell pepper
Navy beans with ham, rice
Burritos with chicken and beans
Pasta
Chicken
(Not sure what I am going to do with these but we will see. Maybe with some veggies that are on sale.)
Something with lentils (any ideas???)
Before we went out of town I tried to use some zucchini up in muffins which we took with us and then froze the leftover zucchini grated. So this week I will use it in something
Extras:
Bread
Zucchini Muffins
This challenge has been fun and also good. We have done well and still have some pasta and stuff but will need to go shopping for some stuff soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment