This weeks meals:
Monday - Rice, beefsteak, steamed veggies, potato rolls
Tuesday - Brown rice, Stuffed eggplant,
Wednesday - Orange Chicken Stir fry with rice New Recipe!
Thursday - Chili beans and Cornbread
Friday - Some type of pasta with whatever I have
Saturday - Balsamic Chicken and Potatoes, Salad
Sunday -
Extra stuff:
Potato Bread and Rolls ( If I don´t have time to let it rise in the fridge then I let it rise the traditional way)
Zucchini Muffins
Baked Oatmeal
Remember that this is what Randall and I plan to eat I also have to cook something everyone else will eat.
About the picture:
This is called a Barbudo. I first had this when I came to Costa Rica in 2003. I really liked it. This one is made with Green beans but I have also had it with Cauliflower.
I enjoy eating these when the family is eating meat.
Cook the vegetables in a little water till tender or steam them. Beat an egg with a little milk, salt, pepper, and add other spices if you like (garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning). Put oil in a pan, add veggies and then the egg. Cook on the first side till it is set then turn over. Don´t cook on high heat or it will turn out a little too brown before it sets (like mine did above).
1 comment:
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف مجالس براس تنورة
Post a Comment