Friday, August 14, 2009

Thankful for Ants in the Kitchen?


Do we really give thanks in everything?

Not usually. Mostly we take everything for granted.

The other day we had family over and they left at 10:30 at night. There was a pile of dishes to do but I was so tired that I really didn´t want to do them. We had been having problems with ants. Big ants and little ants. We also have had problems with mice. So I decided to wash the dishes.

When I woke up the next morning we were without water until about 6 pm. Also we had some guest stop by. I began to give thanks for the ants and the problems that we were having with them because it was so much nicer having a clean kitchen than a kitchen full of dishes covered in hard stuck on food and ants!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful perspective! Thanks for sharing.
M