Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Traveling With A Baby (Packing)


Since Josiah has been born we have taken may trips.

USA (for my sisters wedding)
Honduras (1 week mission trip)
Costa Rica (with teams from US)

This summer was the hardest I think of all the trips because Josiah is much bigger and we had a ever changing schedule. In the past 3 months we have been at home less than 3 weeks combined. We have visited 7 different cities and stayed in 2 different camps and 1 church. Since we had so little time at home I basically kept living out of the suitcase as most of the time was spent restocking and washing clothes.

So here's what I packed for baby for each of the 10 days we were away:

5 PJ´s
1 Onesie or short romper per day
8 Pants
1 Sunday outfit
Undershirts
Jacket
A zip baggie with socks
Sandals
Shoes

1 Package of diapers
Wipes
Creams for rashes
Soap
2 washcloths
Medicines for just in Case
Nail clippers
Brush
Towel

4 Bibs
10 Gerber fruits for lunch
1 box of Gerber cereal
Cookies and Crackers
Bottle and milk powder
Sippy Cup

I know this sounds like a lot, as it does to me but believe it or not Josiah and I shared a suitcase. If I ran out of clothes I would wash what was needed like bibs.

Other things I took:

Baby Carrier
Blanket
Stroller
Car seat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks so organized! You are now a professional traveler with baby!
M