Today Josiah and I ate a half a watermelon all by ourselves.

Josiah loves watermelon, this was the first time to bite it off the rind (I usually cut it up).

Drippy, wet, messy goodness!

It was a nice and sunny afternoon and after playing outside I thought it was time for a snack, which led to picture taking cuz he was just too cute.

Finishing up all the red. You can´t leave any on the rind you know!!

Now it is bath time!!(remember you can click on the pics to get close ups of his watemelon face like in the second picture)
3 comments:
What a delight it is to see your little man enjoying life and yummy watermelon! You just have to love those faces!!
He is so blessed to a mommy who delights in him and has fun with him! I just ache to know your little man and Esther wants to know her cousin. Sarah and I talk about this almost every week or more!
Great pictures Rachel! Love, love, LOVE those precious Josiah faces!! And those blonde curls...I could eat him up!
I have been craving watermelon. It looks like Summer there!
Yum,yum, the boy and the watermelon!
M
Post a Comment