Teeth
Juice
doves du (loves you)
Ammmoon (moon)
Stars
Ampoo (Shampoo)
Baby and bebe
Bottle and chupon
Milk and leche
Frio (cold)
Papas (french fries)
Wet
Na Na (nada, none, like none left, all gone)
Wow
Up
Listo (ready) he gets his shoes and hat and bring them and says "listo" so that I will take him out
Ha (hot)
Rico
Apple
Queso (cheese)
It is intresting that a lot of his first words were in Spanish but now all of his new ones have been in English. He has also been learning two words for the same thing (see pairs above). Sometimes it is one and sometimes the other. Also he is learning how things feel (wet, frio) and feelings like (loves you).
He is also starting to really express no opionions or shakes his head and says hmum but he also is very expresive of yes as well though doesn´t agree as much as disagree. When he is happy and wants something he will say "Si" or "whoo" and clap or raise his hands.
2 comments:
Rachel I am so glad that your little boy is learning so much English because his Auntie wants to talk with him so much!!! I can't wait until you all get here. I hope it is before April as we will be up there in April I think. :)
Yes, before April, please!
It's so great that you are teaching Josiah to be bilingual.
Post a Comment